In 2007, the State Legislature passed House Bill 3693 which contains certain reporting requirements for a governmental entity's metered amount of electricity, water, or natural gas consumed for which it is responsible to pay. For information on CWA's electrical usage, refer to CWA Electricity Rptg 2022 and CWA Electricity Rptg 2023.